Last Updated: October 9, 2019
- Information We Collect and How We Use It. Our purposes in collecting, storing and using the personal data we collect from you are to provide and improve our Services, to administer your use of the Service, to notify you about new features, and to enable you to enjoy and easily navigate our Services.
- Communications with Us. When you request information about our Services, such as through the Contact form on our website or when you email us, we collect your name, email address, company name and any other information you choose to provide so that we can respond to your requests and provide information to you about our Services.
- Information Collected Using Cookies and other Web Technologies. Like many website owners and operators, we use automated data collection tools such as Cookies and Web Beacons to collect certain information.
“Log Data” means certain information about how a person uses our Services (a “User”). Log Data may include information such as a User’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, the web page that a User was visiting before accessing our Services, the pages or features of our Services to which a User browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, search terms, the links on our Services that a User clicked on and other statistics. We use Log Data to administer the Services and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Log Data to improve, customize and enhance our Services by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to our Users’ needs and preferences.
- Information Sent by Your Mobile Device. We collect certain information that your mobile device sends when you use our Services, like a device identifier, user settings and the operating system of your device, as well as information about your use of our Services.
- Location Information. When you use our Services, we may collect and store information about your location by converting your IP address into a rough geo-location.
- Information that We Share with Third Parties. We will not share personal data that we have collected from or regarding you except as described below:
- Information Shared with Our Services Providers. We may engage third-party services providers to work with us to administer and provide the Services. These third-party services providers have access to your personal data only for the purpose of performing services on our behalf and are contractually obligated not to disclose or use your personal data for any other purpose.
- Information Shared with other Third Parties. We may share anonymized or aggregated data we collect from the use of the Services, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access the Services, market trends and other analysis that we create based on the information we receive from you and other users.
- Information Shared with Web Analytics Services Providers.
Google. We use Google Analytics, a service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), to gather information about how users engage with our Site and Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Crazy Egg. We use Crazy Egg (https://www.crazyegg.com) to understand how visitors interact with our site and to analyze traffic on our site so that we can improve our site. For more information https://www.crazyegg.com/privacy.
- Information Disclosed in Connection with Business Transactions. Information that we collect from our users, including personal data, is considered to be a business asset. Thus, if we are acquired by a third party as a result of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition or asset sale or if our assets are acquired by a third party in the event we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, some or all of our assets, including your personal data, may be disclosed or transferred to a third party acquirer in connection with the transaction.
- Information Disclosed for Our Protection and the Protection of Others. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate: (i) to respond to claims, legal process (including subpoenas); (ii) to protect our property, rights and safety and the property, rights and safety of a third party or the public in general; and (iii) to stop any activity that we consider illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
- Your Choices. We offer you choices regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal data and we’ll respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the personal data that we request, you may not be able to access all of the features of the Services.
- Opt-out of Ad Tracking. You can opt out of the collection and use of your information for ad targeting by going to http://www.aboutads.info/choices or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ to limit collection through the Site.
- Accessing, Modifying and Deleting Your Information. If you would like to request access to the personal data we have collected about you please contact us at email@example.com with your request. To protect your privacy, we will take commercially reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to or making any changes to your personal information. If you would like us to modify or erase your personal data, please let us know in your request. We’ll take steps to delete your information as soon we can, but we may need to retain certain information as required by law, or when we otherwise have a legitimate purpose to retain that information.
- Responding to Do Not Track Signals. Our Site does not have the capability to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from various web browsers.
- The Security of Your Information. We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect the information that we collect from or about you (including your personal data) from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
- International Transfer Your personal data may be transferred to, and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction. If you’re located outside the United States and choose to provide your personal data to us, we may transfer your personal data to the United States and process it there.